Search This Blog

Benefit - High Beam

I know that a lot of you may already have the product so I won’t ramble on about it. But for those of you don’t have it or have never tried it. There are some things that you need to know.

This works on all skin types. It can really make the sun hit and make you look dewy and beautiful. It will make you sparkle and still look natural. It has that perfect balance between ‘Bling’ and ‘natural’.

There are so many ways to use it. You can use a small amount and keep it natural, or you can build it up and make it look more theatrical and more dramatic. It is the glossy way to get that shine. It makes cheek bones look so prominent that your cheeks will sparkle along with your smile. And the slight rosy colour adds that little bit of blush to make you look complete.
It is really easy to use. It looks like a nail polish. You use the brush to dot it in the areas that you would like to highlight it and then take your finger and blend it in.
On the other hand, it is really difficult to blend. It needs to be done right away and only with a finger. Blending it in with a brush will leave u with most of the product on the brush. It dries instantly.

It does leave more of a silver finish, which may scare some of the coloured girls out there. The only advice I can give is that it is still ok to use on the brow bone and cupids bow but avoid the cheeks and maybe invest in the BareMinerals READY Luminizer that I have written about before.

I have to admit. I haven’t used this item in a long time. I would probably only wear it on a night out in the club but that’s not often. It’s not good as a daily look on coloured skin and it can leave us looking grey.

If you have dry skin, I suggest you do not buy this product as it can look pretty bad after a couple of hours. I know that I mentioned that it is good for all skin types, but only for a certain amount of time.

I hope this helped.

To Buy: Not a necessity.

No comments:

Post a Comment