Search This Blog

Aubrey Clarifying Therapy

This is by far the best NATURAL skincare I have used for my acne prone skin. Nothing I have tried so far has worked as well as this range here. I actually wanted to give up everything else I have and just stick to this. But I've already purchased all the requested items to review. But here it is. THE BEST NATURAL SKINCARE FOR ACNE that I have tried so far.

The range uses 1% Salicylic Acid which is the most effective acne treatment, but too much can irritate and dry this skin. The rest of the ingredients will balance and purify your skin this preventing any irritation or dry skin.

Not only will this cleanse your skin but it will go to a deeper level to cleans the liver and support your organs. That's the Milk Thistle in there. The Blue Green Algae is a vegan source of omega 3 which we all need to be supplementing anyway. This will help sooth any irritation to the skin and keep your skin supple.

I'm sure you have all heard of Asprin face masks for acne prone skin. Well this range uses Willow Bark which is the source of Asprin. Before pharmaceutical companies added chemicals to it and made it bad for your liver, Willow Bark was a naturally effective treatment for pain and inflammation. It is used in this skincare range for just that. It can reduce the inflammation and redness of existing spots as well as preventing future break outs.

I could go on and on about all the other ingredients but this will be a long article but the main ones I can point out are:
Lavender - Calming the skin
Almond oil - Cleansing for the skin
Lemon - Evening skin tone and preventing excessive oil production
Clove - Antibacterial
Peppermint - Blood Circulation
Orange - Penetrating the skin layers and brightening the skin
Bergamot - Antibiotic and disinfectant
Jojoba - Moisturising

I could not recommend this range more. I love it. And the best thing is, it is totally AFFORDABLE!!

To Buy? GO AND GET IT NOW BEFORE IT SELLS OUT!!

For those whom this may apply to, it is a Vegan product and totally gluten-free!!

5 comments:

  1. are you a slave for Meera? LOLLLLL

    ReplyDelete
  2. how long have you been using this for now? do you still use it today? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’ve nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award! :) Check it out here: http://beautyqueenblues.wordpress.com/2014/08/12/the-lovely-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  4. update? is this still working for you?

    ReplyDelete